What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to Enter the same information repeatedly.
The cookies used on our websites are intrusive cookies – it is used in the user’s observation but does not provide any kind of personal information.
We present below the cookies that can be stored on your computer when you visit the Music in DX website.
What kind of cookies are there?
Regarding the function, the cookies used may be:
1. Essential Cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. Enable navigation and use of your applications. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be provided.
2. Functional Cookies – Functional cookies allow you to remember your preferences regarding browsing the website. Thus, you do not need to reconfigure or customize each time you visit the website.
3. Analytic Cookies – These cookies are used to analyze how users use the website, allowing you to highlight articles or services that may be of interest to users, and monitor website performance, knowing which pages are most popular, which method More effectively between pages, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
Regarding the expiration date, the cookies used may be:
4- Permanent cookies – These are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you do a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
5- Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
What kind of cookies do we use?
• Strictly needed cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use your applications as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
• Analytical Cookies – are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
• Functional Cookies – Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure your site each time you visit.
• Third-party cookies – Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. Select below the web browser you are using for information about changing your cookie settings.
• Configurações de cookies no Internet Explorer
• Configurações de cookies no Firefox
• Configurações de cookies no Chrome
• Configurações de cookies no Safari web e iOS
All other Internet browsers (browser)
Please look in the “Help” menu of your browser or contact your browser vendor.
Note: When you disable cookies, you can prevent some Internet services from working correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation in the site.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you check the following links: